- ** BEST Results when used after 16 weeks. Test on adult first to confirm correct operation. Contact Manufacturer for Assistance, Replacements, or Support.
- Great Gift for a Newly Pregnant Couple – Includes two sets of ear buds for both mom, dad and loved ones to listen at the same time.
- Baby Monitor that allows you to HEAR and RECORD your unborn baby’s heartbeat, kicks and hiccups to help family to bond with the baby.
- Included free in the package a Personalized Lullaby Album that sings your baby’s name in the songs. Instant Download Redeemed Online.
- Easy On/Off/Volume Control with Power-On LED Indicator with Ultra-Clear Audio Sound. Does not display BPM – Audio Only.
- Safe and Non-Invasive. Compact and Easy to Carry. Tummy Lubricant Gel Recommended for Best Results.
Videos, FAQs and Sample of the Printed User Guide is available on product website.
Listen to the sounds your baby makes! – Womb Music is a Personal Sound Amplification Product that allows you to hear your baby’s sounds like kicks, movement and heartbeats.
Safe and non-invasive, Womb Music promotes bonding with your baby for both mommy and daddy with the two earbud sets provided. Or share your experience with your other family members.
Includes a digital download of Personalized Lullaby Music with your Child’s Name in all the songs for your baby (a $20 value).
Record the sounds to your computer to listen to later when the baby is older – a timeless keepsake. Recorded sounds can also be shared via Social Media to Friends and Family. Or record Mommy’s heartbeat to later use to soothe your new-born baby by playing the sounds back.
Package Includes: the Womb Music monitor, two sets of earbuds, splitter, computer recording cable. Volume is adjustable. Uses 9 volt alkaline battery (included). Compact, Easy to Use and Lightweight. Uses standard 3.5mm audio jacks so you can use with your own devices.
Best when used after the 16th week of pregnancy: a baby’s heartbeat is detectable between 8 and 16 weeks only under ideal conditions. Each week, as the baby grows stronger, it will be easier to hear the heartbeat.
We recommend liberal use of lubricating gel to reduce the static caused by moving the monitor around on the belly (gel is not included).
Note: The Womb Music device is a listening system to hear the sounds your baby makes and IS NOT a medical device and can not be used for diagnostic or medical purposes and is not to be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor.