- WANNISHA Women’s Chiffon A-Line V-Neck Lace Appliques Bodice Simple Beach Wedding Dress
- Occasion: formal evening party, prom, wedding, other special occasions;
- Before ordered, please do refer to seller’s size chart on left image column or product description, not Amazon’s size chart link
- Please be sure to compare your measurements with our own size chart on the left before you place the order! This dress can be customized according to your measurements for free, as long as you send me your measurements of: Bust, Waist, Hips, ,Hollow to floor, Height, Heel Height after placing an order by email.
- If you have any doubts about this dress, please contact us freely, and we are always at your service.
Dress Length: Floor-Length
Silhouette: Ball Gown
Garment Care: Dry Clean Suggested
US size2: bust: 32.5″, waist: 25.5″, hips: 35.75″,height: 63″
US size4: bust: 33.5″, waist: 26.5″, hips: 36.75″,height: 63″
US size6: bust: 34.5″, waist: 27.5″, hips: 37.75″,height: 65″
US size8: bust: 35.5″, waist: 28.5″, hips: 38.75″,height: 65″
US size10: bust: 36.5″, waist: 29.5″, hips: 39.75″, height: 67″
US size12: bust: 38″, waist: 31″, hips: 41.25″,height: 67″
US size14: bust: 39.5″, waist: 32.5″, hips: 42.75″, height: 69″
US size16: bust: 41″, waist: 34″, hips: 44.25″, height: 69″
How to choose Size
1. Measure your everyday dress( bust, waist, hips size), or ask your local tailor for a help, and compare with our own size chart.
If you are not sure about your size, you can send us your measurement details as list
1.Full Bust _____ inch or ___ cm
2.Waist _____ inch or ___ cm
3.Hips _____ inch or ___ cm
4.Shoulder to Shoulder ____ inch or ___ cm
5.Hollow to floor(Shoulder to Feet without shoes) ___ inch or ___ cm
6.The height of your high heel shoes: _____inch or ___ cm
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
2. Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data. All weights and dimensions are approximate value.
3.Size is the manual measurement, because of the different measurement methods for each person , there may be errors 1-2cm